Click To Pay Demo
Your customer would NOT normally see the following fields in the Click To Pay interface.
They are exposed to help you understand how the Click To Pay interface works.
Normally all (or almost all) of these fields should be type='hidden' fields.
Notes for using this Click To Pay Demo
- FREE test payments. Just make a payment to yourself, and you will not be charged a transaction fee.
- Note that this form leads to the real Click To Pay interface, so you can see how the system actually responds to a successful transaction, invalid passwords, non-existent account numbers, etc.
- Notice that most or all of these fields should be hidden in your checkout form. What the customer sees could be as simple as one button!
- Any invalid values will result in an error message, and the customer will be given the option to return to your website via the nopayment_url.
- If you use mailto: as your status_url, please be sure to verify the payment, as it is very easy to spoof an email message. It is highly advisable to verify every payment, regardless of the type of status_url you use.
- All incoming field names are converted to lower case, so you can use upper or lower case or any mix, as you prefer.